Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update on Devil Lizard

My nice friend Gregario over at Terminex was scheduled for his quarterly visit today -- and when he walked in the door I asked in my nicest tone if he would be so kind as to remove the super lizard from my closet before he went into our attic to check for mice/rats. Amazingly, the man who has a job at a company that specializes in removing rodents and other things that run fast with nasty long tails was panic stricken when I asked him to remove the lizard. I thought this would be a walk in the park. After convincing him that he was the right man for the job, he sulked, went into my closet and decided the best tactic would be to carry my running jacket outside and leave it on a chair. So the running outfit is still outside but so is the lizard, so I am a happy.

Stephanie 1; Lizard 0.

Good day to all!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment